Pve 7 is unaccesable

Discussion in 'General' started by Obama, Jun 11, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pve 7 has been down for a while and i dont know why does anyone else know

(p.s) is there a way to sethome??

2. All the PvE servers are down right now. I'm sure there are people working on it. We just need to wait.

3. thanks dude but is there a home command? I dont know if its a thing on these servers

4. All PvE servers and Arena 1 through 4 are down until two bugs can be worked out. PvE1 and 4 as well as PvP8 are stuck at high noon. PvE8 is dead. To many items in the barricade file has raised the ping high enough on PvE8 that no one could connect. The other PvE servers were seeing increasing ping time and lag to the point that their failure was imminent. Once the servers return we will be enforcing structure size, location and storage limits. We've barely made two months since the last reset thanks to highly concentrated player towns and players hoarding 60+ lockers of junk.

The bug with the barricade file has been around since day one but never successfully addressed by Nelson. We've sent him our entire map from PvE8 twice. Hopefully he'll find something that will fix the issue with the memory leak relative to the barricade file.

No time frame on the bug fixes. You'll just have to sit this one out.

As for the /home command: Place a bed and claim it. Then you will be able to /home.

5. thank you for the information hopefully everything is fixed soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.