PvE 10 Greifing Issues

Discussion in 'General' started by Patattack1996, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It seems there is one group going around and raiding everyone's bases. There was a report filed previously about them and it seems no action has been taken on this. There is video evidence of the greifing so i do not understand why no actions have been taken. My account is currently on a 3 day ban and my base just got wiped clean by these greifers.
    I will ask the player who recorded the greifing to post the video under this thread. (I was made aware of what was happening and logged into the game shortly on an alternative account to take my own screenshots.) Please let me know if i should add my screenshots or if the video evidence will be enough. This is not the first time they have done this.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I would like to see these screenshots.

If you have a screenshot of the map that would be great.

3. Please add your screenshots to the other player's ban request. Do not post them here.

1) You've been banned for two days now. How would you know what's going on in the servers?
    2) I've banned several players on PvE10 for the griefings. You don't see the staff reports because you're not staff.
    3) Some griefers have alternate accounts. When we find those accounts both the main and alternate accounts receive permanent bans for ban evasion. Again these are reported in the staff area so you will not see them.

4. 8 Wardrobes destroyed and from what ive heard theres more damage than ive show. Base is located east of tomsk, look on the map and youll see a small rock by the edge of the map. my base is located on the edge of the map by that rock. barely enough room to walk behind it. 20170801223316_1.jpg 20170801223317_1.jpg 20170801223320_1.jpg 20170801223324_1.jpg 20170801223332_1.jpg

Attached Files:

5. Patattack1996 sorry to hear of what happened to your base. Yet if I may mention one thing; in these pictures of yours, there's no action of griefing in progress... it is required to have in-action-proof to nail the griefers, if there is better proof that one of your friends have I suggest getting a hold of it.

I noticed you mentioned a video... if they were able to capture a video of them blowing up a door, wall, container, etc you have them out the door. :)

6. @Skyfire They are in a base that is clearly not theirs. I play enough on the servers to know this is patattack's base. It's missing walls and floors. I've saved the screenshots and banned juanito banana and tutarga4 for three days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.