Possible mod "trolling" in PvE9

Discussion in 'General' started by terrorEAST, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I was near Silo 22 with my friend B A L O O. I got mauled by zombies because B A L O O isn't paying attention. So I got teleported back to my bedroll and halfway back to where I died B A L O O got teleported to me. Also items aren't supposed to disappear immediately right? I got to where I died and only found bricks where B A L O O dropped in order to make space for my items.

I also attached a screenshot of the player list when it happened.

Attached Files:

2. 1) When was the screenshot taken relative to you dying and B A L O O being teleported? The two of you are in different locations.
    2) Teleported to your bed... If you were dead you would need to hit Home or Respawn. Did you hit either button?
    3) Did B A L O O pick up any of your items? Items desapwn after 10 minutes. Russia is a huge map. With even a short delay the ten minute mark for a despawn can be achieved.
    4) Did B A L O O have any messages in chat at the time of the teleport? Any screenshots from him?

I've checked the players in the list but none of them are staff as far as I can tell. ivo in particular does not appear in our database under his screen name. Steam names or steamID64s are preferable in this case.

3. As for the teleportation error, it MAY have been me. I was server hopping at 4:30 half asleep with strep tping to people, so if it didnt work I considered the command broken. Uh oh. My brain was off in la la land. I do sincerely apologize. As for your stuff, I didn't pick anything up- I know that for certain. I don't really "play" anymore, so I have no need to take things that you the players worked for. I'd be more than happy to help recover any goods I may have caused you fellas to lose.

Again, humblest apologies.

• Rotten Rotten x 1
  4. Yes, B A L O O did pick up my items or at least she tried to do so and she did have a notification that said "you have been teleported to terrorEAST" but she forgot to take a screenshot because she panicked and thought I TP'd her to my location. Screenshot was taken around 5 minutes after B A L O O got teleported to me. Also my respawn point was near Zavod. Anyway, I've replaced what's lost and just wanted to find out how this happened. No hard feelings too. :)

5. Let us know if anything goofy happens again. If someone on the list has a short name be sure to mouse over it and get a screenshot of the steam name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.