Rejected Player Ban Report for SugarBytes, BOOBYS request by FisterR0b0to

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by FisterR0b0to, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 FisterR0b0to, Jul 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    A new ban report has been created for SugarBytes, BOOBYS.

Username
    Code:
    SugarBytes, BOOBYS
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE4
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Stealing, Griefing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness, Screenshot(s)
    Witness List
    Code:
    Fister_R0b0t0
    Ban Details
    Code:
    Observed two players raiding the base next to mine, voice and area chat indicated they were moving on to another base. Accomplice was BOBY or BOOBYs it was a yellow name, and the closest alias on steam during that time is highlighted in red on last screen, unfortunately he was not in any of my screens and his name does not come up when trying to obtain steamid64.

Lots of explosions to get through metal doors. PVE4 server restarted and when I returned 3 hours later my doorways had also been blown apart and 6 lockers destroyed/looted as well.

[ATTACH]4024[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4025[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4026[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4027[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4028[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4029[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4031[/ATTACH]  [ATTACH]4040[/ATTACH]

Attached Files:

2. Wow. B00BY. I'm with him rn. SUPRISE

3. The last picture is because of a corruption in the structures file that has been ongoing. About four days ago the file was corrupted. The server automatically creates a blank structures.dat file when that happens. All walls, floors and roofs go away but the contents remain. I made Cory aware of this. I've asked him to look at the backup files but I don't know if the backups go back to the time before the corruption. Structures built since then may or may not have missing walls, floor and roofs. We've even placed a test structure on the map as a control.

4. Ok that makes more sense... I thought it was weird but given the amount of reported griefing on PVE4 I thought it was the next wave. I'll edit my post to remove the pictures showing corrupted structures and any reference in my original post. Still my base and the one next to mine were raided on pve server

5. We need screenshots or video of the offenders in action.

6. No evidence of griefing provided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.