Rejected Player Ban Report for Sinpsy request by Sinpsy

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Sinpsy, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for Sinpsy.

Username
    Code:
    Sinpsy
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE9
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Stealing, Griefing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness
    Witness List
    Code:
    SilencedFear, Kingoffortkickass, Ff7cloud01
    Ban Details
    Code:
    I'm not sure this will accomplish anything since I have no solid evidence. (I was offline at the time) BUT.
    I recently joined the server, made a house, made 9 wardrobes, and filled them all. I made my house in a neighborhood with my other friends who're on the server, and there's one player named Huey (that's all that's on his sign. idk his account name)
    Before I made my house one of my friends warned me that a lot of his items were stolen; presumably by Huey, as he's the only other one who lives remotely close to us. ANYWAYS. I was offline overnight, and came back on to find my vehicle gone (destroyed, there was no way to get it out of the house) and most of my items from the wardrobes gone. Huey was recently on, as some changes were made to his house. And since very few other players are on this server.. let alone anywhere near us..
    I dont know if theres a way to check who accessed a container and took items out, but if there is, you'll see his name.
    This player is also hoarding cars and has a wooden sign. #petty

2. First of all, you need to have the griefer's name and steamid on the report, not your own. When that is done, we need evidence in form of screenshots or videos of the griefer either stealing or breaking stuff. And when you have the evidence we will look at them and see if they are sufficient. It must be screenshots captured ingame using F12 or taking video.

The guy you report here, you have no evidence of him stealing anything or griefing. Ther is no way to see if it was him or anyone else. But i can keep an eye on him.

You mentioned that he is hoarding vehicles. Go to his base and type /position to see the coordinates. Copy them and reply to this report and i will take a look at his base.

3. I would add that if there are items, specifically plates or barricades left by griefers, you should PM a staff member on the forums with the location of your base at those items. We will investigate and, if possible, take appropriate action.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.