Insufficient Evidence Player Ban Report for lorenzobulacan request by ♫BLUE♫

Discussion in 'Insufficient Evidence' started by ♫BLUE♫, Nov 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 ♫BLUE♫, Nov 20, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
    A new ban report has been created for lorenzobulacan.

Username
    Code:
    lorenzobulacan
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE8
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Griefing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness
    Witness List
    Code:
    BLUe (Me)
    Ban Details
    Code:
    [B]So first I was cutting trees then I suddenly heard gun fires near lorenzobulacan's base then he told me that I was gonna raid his base then I told him I was just cutting trees like why would I want to get banned again because I got banned last time when I was new to the server for griefing (actually my first time playing PVE) alright back to the report. I went near him but I wasn't able to see his name because I didn't want to get threatened by him. But I tried to run to him but he did the command "/home" then he changed clothes and his weapon just to change his appearance and gun fire sound but I know he wore a ghillie suit when he saw me cutting trees down for my base. He raided Tom's base. I promise I am not lying, I am a witness of what had happened. He wore a ghillie suit when I met him and the guy that raided Tom's base in PVE8 was wearing a ghillie suit. So Tom asked me if I raided his base then I told Tom that lorenzobulacan did it. When lorenzobulacan saw what I said in area chat... he went out and tried to prove that he wasn't the raider but I'm pretty sure it was him because he wore a ghillie suit plus the one who raided his base was wearing a ghillie suit. [/B]

2. Please Upload all the evidence you have.
    Evidence is requierd for any actions to be taken, the evidence can be presented in 2 forms, original screenshots or a video link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.