Rejected Player Ban Report for Link request by Combyte

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Combyte, Jun 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for Link.

Username
    Code:
    Link
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE8
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Stealing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness
    Witness List
    Code:
    all glory to the hypno toad
    Ban Details
    Code:
    I was driving to the police station with my friend Hypno Toad and then this guy Link decides to take my bus and try to run me over with it (no like he can anyways), and then just sits in my bus once i get it back and starts laughing... And now he's logged off, and now i hope he doesn't do anything rash if he spawns back in it... and it won't let me post screenshots...

2. We need screenshots or video of him in your bus. Get one of him with his name showing and clothing visible while he's anywhere so we can match clothing and loadout when he's in a vehicle.

3. Hmmm, i don't have the bus anymore as i've given it away to Master engineer for the 4 seater vehicle he gave in return (and now have lost due to another thief obviously), but I'll upload the images anyways.

I've uploaded them to my Gmail account, it was the only way it worked... I couldn't get the name plate to show up, because i was afraid he was gonna swap back to seat #1 and take off with my bus, sorry for any inconvenience :confused:.

Though Link as you may see in the chat box doesn't care to get out of the bus when i told him to get out, even after noting that he is a thief and i won't drive any where with him inside, and still he refuses to hop out, i think later when me and my friend "all glory to the hypno toad" logged off for the night, that Link logged back in while we were asleep, because once we came back online our bus seemed to have gotten stuck in my garages ceiling, thinking that it was due to Link spawning in the bus and causing it to flip and glitch out through the ceiling.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience for any lack of proof. Next time I'll leave OBS Studio open just in case these things happen again, would be 10x better then images alone.

Image 1

Image 2

4. Nah, being in the ceiling is a glitch in the game. Vehicles on plates, floors or ceiling spawn just an instant before the structure and end up glitched. Sitting in the bus is not a violation and when he spawns back in he's not in the vehicle. If he logs off in the vehicle when it's in your base he will be standing in the base.

Currently no violation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.