Rejected Player Ban Report for KaTaVag(RUS) request by Charlie Trapbot

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Charlie Trapbot, Jul 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for
    KaTaVag(RUS).

Username
    Code:
    KaTaVag(RUS)

SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE8
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Griefing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness
    Witness List
    Code:
    Charlie Trapbot; Mama Spagooter
    Ban Details
    Code:
    Let it be known that today is Sunday, July 31st. I was at church with my girlfriend, when I got a message on a Discord I get on with some friends of mine. One in particular, which I play Unturned with on this server, (Which, by the way, is an amazing server, keep it up.) messaged me and told me that our house had been griefed. That's two Shadowstalkers, two Dragonfangs, about 14 rails and a bunch of medicine down the drain. Our house met all of the requirements, such as a claim flag, less than 10 containers, it was inhabited, we even had a sign up front saying who lived there. When I got on after church to survey the damage myself, she gave me one more detail. Someone named "KaTaVag(RUS)" had confessed upon walking up to our shambled home. This is the only lead we have, as I am unsure if my friend got any screenshots of our home beforehand. I would be more than willing to cooperate with staff on this matter, and I appreciate your time.

2. <removed>

Not a staff member.

3. <removed>

Not a staff member.

4. We need screenshots of the offender in action. Screenshots of chat only count for chat violations, not griefing.

5. No evidence provided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.