Insufficient Evidence Player Ban Report for [CiTe]Marcel Shutanov request by SmallSpeed

Discussion in 'Insufficient Evidence' started by SmallSpeed, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for [CiTe]Marcel Shutanov.

Username
    Code:
    [CiTe]Marcel Shutanov
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE7
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Stealing, Griefing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:

Ban Details
    Code:
    Before I start, here's the name that I actually saw in-game. https://gyazo.com/d50a491c46bf8e9f59179e3cec11de8d
    Since I don't have a russian keyboard, I can't type the name itself into the username slot above.

Okay, so to the details:
    The first time I saw him in-game, he unlocked my red racecar (which I had properly claimed) and drove with it for 5 minutes. Realizing he could get banned for doing that, he returned the car to me.
    But the next day, I drive to the gas station to refuel my car and I see him in front of me. I stop to kill a zombie behind me and he unlocks my car again. I quickly jump in to prevent him actually stealing ti this time, and after I'd done that, he pulled out a Honeybadger and straight up destroyed my car without a warning. I, of course, was super pissed and automatically proceeded to take a screenshot of his in-game name (seen above) and my destroyed racecar. https://gyazo.com/5d4bb8925ca0bf122b18fa3382d8bfcf Again, after realizing he could get banned for that, he tried to....fix my destroyed car with a blowtorch.

Long story short, he stole my car and the next day destroyed it.:mad:

2. Please post your unedited screenshots. One of them must show him damaging the vehicle.

3. I managed to slam the wrong button while he was shooting at my car (i was freaking out because of..the without warning thing) and I took the other screenshots the way they are now

4. Insufficient evidence in this particular case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.