Loving these servers

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Papa Franku, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As a fairly old player to unturned but new to some of these servers, it's extremely fun getting back into it because it's been a solid 3 years since my minecraft days and this is a more developed and better version of it. I'm glad I stumbled upon the arena servers however because they're quick and fair. Whoever developed it was a genius by basically giving everyone guns and balancing it out unlike minecraft hunger games that are luck based on what you initially get from the chests. I think it's a great community so far but needs a tad bit more administration handling how some players treat each other on the arena servers haha.

About me: I'm a fairly skilled fps player and arena is the game mode that caters best to my interests and it's quick/fun. I don't really rage at people if I die or something of that nature and usually will try to resolve a lot of problems or any problems at all. I think it's great that the founder of it all is a self made guy. He's built this all himself line by line of code and made this community by controlling it. The safe word filters and all these precautions keep players coming back which I think is the best quality.

It was nice of you to read all that and hopefully this gives you all a better understand who I am as a player!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.