I'm being harassed on PVE2

Discussion in 'Support' started by John Wesley, Oct 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, i'm being obligated to write this message to inform and ask help about this problem.

I normally play on PVE2 but since four days ago my house is constantly being destroyed, walls, lockers, bed, flag.
    I don't have enough time to be 24 hours on the server waiting for that person to appear, i suspect its just one person, and i just don't know what to do, the person is very obvious and he doesn't even clean his traces.

I have no evidence of the person and i don't know who is that guy, i wonder is there is smething someone can do to help me.

EDIT: Typo

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Stand close to your house and do /pos. Then send me the coordinates in a private message here on the forums. You can also send the name of who it is you suspect is doing the griefing.

P.S please do not remove any "traces" of the griefer such as plates, walls and anything else he/she might have placed as it is evidence and will be used to confirm who it is.

3. Identified.

Three day ban enforced on the server:
    Emilio200115 Griefing, add-on griefing 2018-10-28 18:54:25

4. Thank you both for your help in getting that player.
    Today my house was attacked again, this time, took the tires of my car, broke the garage doorway, this time no traces unless you could identify who left my portable energy generator on until it ran out of gas.

Any help as always is very appreciated, i just don't know what do they want with my house, its been attacked like amost everyday.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.