I saw people flying. Hackers?

Discussion in 'General' started by Aborabaa, Jul 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So i was in PvE7 and driving my APC on the bridge in Seattle and i saw a black dot flying around, i thought that Nelson added flies to the game. then i realized that it was a player when i knew that he was far in a distance. i toke out my binoculars and toke screenshots. The screenshots are showing his outfit and i think that might help.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Players and vehicles render at any distance. Plates and structural components tend to render only to a relatively short distance. That translates into the ability to see players and vehicles clearly when, at closer ranges, they are obscured by the base. The only way to tell is to close the distance and see if there is a skybase or path of plates present.

/position and direction makes this puzzle much easier to solve.

3. he wasn't moving slowly he was moving all around the map going up and down so fast.

4. Based on the direction and size of the player I found nothing anywhere near that would allow him to walk around at this height. Was he walking level at any point?

If you see him again get a screenshot of the player list and PM it to Goddess Misaki and me.

5. what do you mean?
    I will try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.