I Have Evidence of Someone Raiding My Base

Discussion in 'Support' started by OverSeer TheWorthyOne, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can you please help me, I have screenshots of the previous stuff I had and even Pistol Pete saw what I had when he came to my base. Can I atleast have my items restored please?

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Here are the other Screenshots:

Attached Files:

3. And More:

Attached Files:

4. And Some More:
    This is very terrible to see that PvE servers are being raided and griefed to an overwhelming extent. If you need help with ideas to fix this pm me :D

Attached Files:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Oh and there is one more:

6. I clicked post by mistake

Attached Files:

7. Not one of these screenshots shows an offender in action or evidence left behind by a griefer. You have a skybase on another map. The griefer who attacked that was banned for seven days.

We do not "reimburse" items.

Unturned is a game of survival and Nelson will not remove ceratin aspects from PvE. If he did the game would not be playable in a PvE fashion. Maps would quickly be littered with barricades to the point of failure.

Short of having "one moderator per player", which is not feasable, or Rocketmod coding a plugin to act in a similar fashion, there is no way to stop griefing. Build small and out of the way (not right on the beach between Tignish and Kensington), keep only what you need to survive, and have a plan to replace what you lose if you are griefied.

• Like Like x 1
  8. But living in fear is not what I think these servers should be about, crime does not pay and it should be the same in your servers,
    I have screenshots of my stuff and you also saw my base it's not natural for someone to build a shack in the middle of nowhere 'just for necessities' People want to build a magnificent base to show off what they earned fair and square (or what they bought :p)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. If it's ok with you, can you tell me a bit about this "It would not be playable in a PvE fashion" please, I don't quite understand. And why must I have a 'plan' to replace what I lose? In the server alerts it says that you should not grief because the 'staff' or whoever deals with this stuff is watching you. Almost all of the bases in PvE4 got raided and now that I have evidence of what I had in my lockers you right me off?
    Why??

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. You don't need a plugin or one moderator per person and I may be asking for much, I don't know your resources but don't lead people to believe that your servers are secure if they can be raided in a PvE setting. This leads to people not trusting you, sorry it had to come out like this.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. We never promised "secure" servers. I'd like know why anyone thinks they will get 24x7 protection. That is just an impossibility. You want protection? YOU are responsible for protecting your own base, no one else.

Go play on other PvE servers. No different. Ani-griefing modifications you say? The servers were full of plates and structures that only staff could clear. Players were trapped in their own bases. You are reading way too much into the no griefing rule. The rules allow us to punish offenders.

Complain to Nelson about the fact that HE lets you get griefed. There is currently only one option that will prevent a griefer from attacking your base: Play single player.

Trolling thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.