I have a problem...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wolfboy2907, Jan 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The JPH PVP servers seem to be down. That wouldn't be a problem but I had finally found a helicopter and was refueling it when it restarted. But guess what, I couldn't join! Now my helicopter is parked where anyone can steal it. If its not there when I get back on I'm going to be dang ticked and you don't want that as I'll hunt everyone on every PVP server I can find. I was really looking forward to today. I wanted to play with my friends who weren't on most of the day and then I FINALLY find a helicopter, my favorite thing in the game, and then someone screws up and now its as good as dead. Plus I'm still waiting on elite. Some birthday this turned out to be...

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. The servers restart every two hours. Due to a Rocketmod bug not under our control they don't always start properly. When this occurs no one can get into the server. If it doesn't resolve on the next restart Cory usually has to manually restart the server. Cory's already filed a bug report. You're complaining to us about something over which we have no control.

And yet again Cory HAS been notified about your kit. No one can make the activation move any faster.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.