Help in Seattle on PvE7

Discussion in 'Support' started by Swirlyfoot, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I support the servers, and I play on PvE6, 7, 8 and 9 often. My base on PvE8 was considered too close to Tacoma, up on the hills above town where I've never seen a Z, and was removed by staff without a warning. I couldn't get a couple of days to salvage my loot and materials? Now I start from scratch? Not very nice. Meanwhile, someone closes up the garage in Seattle on PvE7 for days and builds right next to it. Could I get a heads up next time before all my stuff is destroyed? My being too close to Tacoma was not intentional and was not hurting anyone. Just some courtesy would be nice. ~Swirlyfoot

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Warnings are a courtesy, not a requirement. The DemoTeam can remove violations without leaving a warning beforehand.

Also if it has been there for days why was it not reported sooner to a staff member or here on the forums to be handled? It would be great if players report things when they see something against the rules instead of waiting several days, it helps us out since we manage 21 servers.

3. Update: We cleared the junk in Seattle and we didn't give a warning there either.

Staff will clear violations on sight. As Georgia said: Warnings are a courtesy. If we left a sign for every little plate or placement the servers would crash from the insane number of warning signs. Just a fact of the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.