Griefed.

Discussion in 'General' started by Kvden, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know how they did it but I'm missing an iron door and inside that door was 2 lockers filled with ammo and guns and its all gone even the lockers. Oh and I only had 9 containers. Unturned Name: Kvden PvE 8

2. players in PVE can still destroy structures and barricades using explosives and high caliber guns

remember to keep your base well hidden, best we can do is see if mods can get any clues

3. Yep, Loli called it. We ban a number of griefers every day but we can't always tell how many bases they've hit before we catch up with them. :(

4. My base has been griefed again. Every base in my area has been griefed including the northern side of the west (Hank's Base)

5. This time things were blown and all my metal containers are gone, so now I'm left with nothing but a house with missing walls. Everyone is pissed. Skyfall was sweeped out completely. Elm0 got griefed. Hank says the griefer's name is Limbo. Marcos was griefed, and Jon was griefed. Hank also found out Parnisha1337 is a griefer. There is a group of 3 and we havnt found out the third guy.

6. The third guy is a dude's name is Russian text. His name is in a post I made earlier.

7. Staff base was raided too o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.