Everyones breaking the rules!

Discussion in 'General' started by LovelyChaos, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (This is all a joke, don't take it seriously.)

While playing and looking at some destroyed bases I though of something. The rules say we can't build on/near permanent structures, which is buildings and whatnot.

Here's what I though about: Is grass (the ground) counted as a permanent structure? You can use it to place plates and whatnot like on a building, which is counted as permanent and these two similarities are close. You also can't break the ground just like the other structures, which is why they are called permanent.

And what about "air" ? It still counts as a permanent "thing" in the unturned world, only thing is we can walk in it and punch/shoot through it. What happens if someone breaks it? Does it counts as griefing?

What about all the trees and metal deposits? They are permanent structures too, they can't be moved. They might be counted as the other "destructibes" (Don't get me started on these) but these ones are very important for the gameplay flow!

(Add anything you like to these, or add some original ones ;P )

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. put down the blunt

3. Someone might take you seriously, because this is the internet and stuff like that happens.

4. Seems like real life enough.

5. Actually trees, berry bushes and scrap metal rocks DO count.

6. Gotta run from the ban hammer now .-.

7. PVE3's pirate cove has people trying to build bases in it what seems like every day.

8. Seems more like every hour or so.

9. Already cleared along with a crapload of other junk in PVE3, including one Mr_OGGI. Three day ban for griefing.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.