Confused about griefing prevention and punishment.

Discussion in 'General' started by Amon128, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Help,I have not seen any activity to prevent base griefing.I'm not in any position to say this but, I'm disappointed against this servers rules and staff.I've already read other peoples comments or support threads and the answers are mainly hide your base or appeal for a ban if you know which player. The main reason I use Just PlayHere servers is that i'm confident and trusting in the staff and I might be wrong.I hope I can continue to use their servers as long as I can enjoy playing without people who are trying to ruining my experience

2. You're gonna get griefed. It's only a matter of time. That time depends entirely on your base location, whether or not you decide to hoard 100s of items in storage or vehicles, and how much you complain about the admins. Have a nice day.

3. We never promised 24x7 protection. I think the only way you get that is to play in single player.

4. My secret to success is i don't have a base.

5. lel i run around in most jph pve servers with just my gear and go on playing

i do have a 1x1x1 in 3 servers that has never been touched but im still waiting for them to grief it

6. Yeah cause its in the sky

7. nah its not in the sky really, but 1 of them is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.