Claim Flags

Discussion in 'General' started by Meerkat2323, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I logged in earlier today to put down a claim flag and start my base on PvE2. Later, I got back on and the claim flag wasn't there. Was it taken by players or do staff take it down? I'm reasonably new to JPH so I wasn't sure.

2. people like to grief and staff do nothing so its not uncommon for someone to destroy your claim flag

3. better start off with a wooden base, and hide it as soon as you place it

claim flags can be broken by just punching so even the newest players getting in can destroy it

staff dont remove claim flags so it was likely some idiot who wandered into your area

and since you are relatively new, you better read up on rules: https://justplayhere.com/threads/base-rules.14693/

welcome to JPH

4. I was trying to find base building rules earlier, thanks. Well it looks like I already have 3 violations...

5. Claim lags can not be taken. They can be destroyed. It now takes a number of punches greater than one since Nelson's last patch of Unturned.

da koala: If you have nothing constructive to add to the post then please don't post anything. Staff do ban grieferes but we never promised 24x7 coverage of the servers. We are volunteers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.