Insufficient Evidence ChristianKillage stalking/disrespect/lying/destruction/abuse

Discussion in 'Insufficient Evidence' started by P0P0, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There are not any screenshots . This is a Vanished Griefer. ChristianKillage is a sick oppressor currently acting like a grade schooler throwing a tantrum. throwing grenades at me, shooting rockets at structures pulling away zombies to disrupt shooting them, among other trollish behaviors while in vanish. This young person is a jerk, acting out and thinking he is so clever. He blows stuff up and then acts like he is ignorant to what he just did. Clearly an administrator made a huge mistake with trusting ChristianKillage.

Knowing what he is doing is wrong I am sure ChristianKillage will post some manipulative fabrication.

I know no one will even care, nor look into his delinquent behavior. Do not think defending him to me. Play that silly junk elsewhere!
    If ChristianKillage has some kind of disorder/handicap that could possibly excuse his bullying th--- ( NO forget that there is no excuse)
    Yeah, I wasted my time even posting this: I know!
    I will say (DO Not Reply) however you will anyway.

2. ............. ............... .... ......... ........ ... ..... ........ .......

3. Add to that ChristianKillage erased my base from the map . every single piece gone. Where was it ? Oh it was between military base and Stratford on the side of the hill overlooking the road FAR away from the road. made of Birch with Maple inner walls . What is the point of having Moderators eh.

4. Which server was this?

5. Due to lack of any evidence your post is invalid and no action will be taken against ChristianKillage. Also if anything were to be destroyed I'm sure he has contacted a higher member of staff to get clearance on the matter like structures blocking the roads ect.
    -Georgia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.