DENIED Ban Appeal: Timx

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Timx, Sep 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ban Appeal: Timx
    • Username
      • Timx
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Sep 29, 2019 at 8:30 AM
    • Official Reason
      • Building on a Fixed Building
    • Requested Reduction
      • Whatever you guys want to do, if i get unbanned cool, if not whatever I'll just play a different game or if I want to play this game there are other servers I just have to grind again.

Explanation
      I did build on a fixed building, but I built in one of the buildings in Seattle on the Washington map, that has a bunch of floors that have literally nothing in them and cant be accessed unless you build up to it or jump off another structure into it. I built in a place that does not obstruct any other player. But some other player came and destroyed my base, stole my stuff, and then reported me, after I told him to leave me alone.

Evidence
      [​IMG]
      One of these floors that is completely out of the way and a normal player would not even notice, except for a griefrer that stole my stuff on a PvE server "because I can" which makes me think he didn't only grief my stuff. I also didn't know you couldn't build on structures, I just assumed you could not obstruct other players from getting to resources like barricading the pharmacy or military base or something.

Additional Information
      I don't really care if I stay banned, but at least ban the other guy for griefing and stealing on a PvE server, I'm pretty sure those are against the rules, his user was Daenerys Targaryen on PvE 8 server

2. justplayhere.com/rules

By your own admission you broke the server rules. Daenerys Targaryen actually reported you to staff. Staff was then able to directly observe your violation and clear it.

Building in, upon or attaching to a permanent structure, or building within town limits/zombie range is prohibited.
    Blocking spawn points is prohibited.

Your ban is for one day for ignoring server rules. It will expire automatically on 2019-09-20 08:46:27.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.