DENIED Ban Appeal: TheZombinator925

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by TheZombinator925, Mar 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ban Appeal: TheZombinator925
    • Username
      • TheZombinator925
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Mar 24, 2019 at 3:30 PM
    • Official Reason
      • Griefing
    • Requested Reduction
      • We got a permanent ban, and the admin said they wouldn't ban us.
        If its not too much, me and my friend would both appreciate for the ban to be over-un-turned. We just wanted to have fun on the server. if that's too much, reduce the ban to one day. please and thank you.

Explanation
      This Appeal is also for my friend: Username: ChrisDoesGame/ steamname :Chrisplayz

We had to rejoin the server after a restart, and out vehicles were missing. we saw a taxi car in-game and it was locked. no one had touched it for 2 days so we shot at it. someone who just joined the server told us it was theirs. when we replaced the tires and repaired it, he called in an admin for a ban, but we didn't know it was still a usecd car. when we tried to explain what happened, the admin said no bans, but five minutes later, we were both banned anyways. we apologiesed as much as we couod but the person refused to stop telling the same thing over and over again to the admin. he told the story in a sense that made us look like jerks who don't care, but we immediately tried to help as best we could when he told us the car was his. We really did try to make good choices on the server, and we worked really hard for what we had. All I ask is for permission for us both to be unbanned. We can even donate our resources to other players and supply them if that can make up for it.
      Thank you, and have a nice day! :)

Evidence
      Check the chat logs for the server JustPlayHere PVE 7 Washington,
      sometime around 3:30pm to 4:00pm on march 24 2019, you will see the incedent take place. we immediately tried to fix our mistake.

Additional Information
      We really meant no harm, and when we saw we made a mistake, we wanted to fix it. all we want to do is have fun and make other people happy, and our mistake did not reflect that and should not have happened.

Best regards- TheZombinator925 / privatepile10

2. Staff never said anything about anyone not being banned.

You can only appeal your own ban.

3. Unfortunately our rules are very clear about organized griefing: It's a permanent ban the first time out.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.