DENIED Ban Appeal: JustSomeSoyBoy

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by JustSomeSoyBoy, Jun 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ban Appeal: JustSomeSoyBoy
    • Username
      • JustSomeSoyBoy
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Jun 9, 2019 at 10:30 AM
    • Official Reason
      • "Stealing"
    • Requested Reduction
      • I don't exactly know how long the ban is, but I'm assuming it's forever seeing as when I try to join it doesn't give a amount of time, but instead says "you are banned". I'm just hoping for a explaination of what I did wrong, if I did anything wrong. If it gets reduced, I don't mind being banned for a set amount of time(a week, day, what have you) because of the fact that it's a messy situation and it's basically two people stating their stories of what happened. I just would like a chance to come back to the server.

Explanation
      The reason I got for being kicked and then banned was stealing, however this doesn't make any sense. I went up to a Unlocked car and then hopped in it, locked it and started driving. Someone nearby started shooting at the car, and I subsequently hopped out leaving it unlocked. I left because I didn't want to die in the cars explosion. The person went on to say that they were reporting me and that I would be banned or what not. I didn't really think anything of that, because there was no evidence of anything. The only rule that was broken as far as i'm concerned (With evidence), is HIM shooting at MY car which I had locked. So if anyone broke a rule and should be punished, it should have been the other person. Not that that really matter now but yeah. (The evidence for him shooting the car I was in is him blantanly stating it in chat)

Evidence
      In the chat logs right after it happened I said something along the lines of "you left it unlocked" because that's genuinely what happened, I believe he or someone else made a mistake and simply left it unlocked (but he did claim it was his) When I saw it I noticed it was unlocked, didn't see anyone and thought it was dumped. I didn't think much of it until I started being shot at, and then jumped out in fear of death. Once they claimed it was their car I even offered it back to them, leaving it unlocked. But they simply kept shooting it until it blew up.

Additional Information
      This is unrelated but somewhat important

If you happen to bring up the chat logs and look to a few minutes before the incident there is another member (not related to either one of us at the car) that was using racial slurs and generally being a nuisance in chat. If you happen to bring up the chat logs, you might as well look into this other person too. Just wanted to mention that because they referred to me as well as other people in those ways.

2. BF2FD612-BE8E-4AF2-A193-49FA31DF3BD2.jpeg This screenshot shows evidence that this vehicle had a metal placard clearly showing Dany’s name.

That the vehicle was [Locked] and Dany being able to enter it because they had in fact locked the vehicle and they owned it.

3. The vehicle was claimed with a metal sign. It wasn't yours to take.

Your ban expires on 2019-06-12 13:36:47

Appeal denied.

4. Also I would like to add that even if Dany’s vehicle was unlocked, Dany never gave you permission to use their vehicle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.