DENIED Ban Appeal: Ghostie

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by ghostie, Jun 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ban Appeal: Ghostie
    • Username
      • Ghostie
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Oct 10, 2018 at 6:00 PM
    • Official Reason
      • I stole a bike on a one server
    • Requested Reduction
      • I believe I have a permanent ban, I would like fro it to be removed so i can play on the server again.

Explanation
      I am really sorry about stealing the bike. I just want to be able to play on the server again. It is a fun server and I spent a lot of time on it. Please unban.

Evidence
      It was a long time ago and I didn't know I could ask to be unbanned. Again, I am really sorry and just want to play on the server again.

Additional Information

2. You have broken server rules and been banned for it 3 times. Meaning after the first time you could’ve followed our rules and stayed on the servers but no you did it again and again therefore you were permanently removed from our servers.

We do not tolerate players upsetting our community. To purposely ignore our rules to ruin someone’s day. That type of behaviour will not be accepted here and you have displayed that behaviour at each chance you were given here.

Permanent bans are just that. Permanent.

3. Your ban is permanent. Appeal denied.

4. Accessed PvE1 via alternate account on 19 June 2019 using an account created on 18 June 2019 at .

76561198971405815 Reborn ghost Accessing server using alternate account - PERMANENT BAN
    2019-06-19 20:57:09

Do not attempt to access the servers again. You are prohibited from playing here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.