Rejected Player Ban Report for I have no clue who did this request by Twopony

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Twopony, Jun 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for I have no clue who did this.

Username
    Code:
    I have no clue who did this
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE8
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Griefing, Hacking/Cheating
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:

Ban Details
    Code:
    IGN is Twopony Steam name is Nious37

if im looting things with dark paladin hes a cool guy we leave do some things and when my inventory is ful i /home to return and unload except for some reason my bed is no there anymore?

i run home and find that not only has some jackas player destroyed my bed they took my car and waled of my house from the inside  so now i can't use the doors or the garage  i'm out one makeshift 1 seater and apperently my claim flag didin't stop any of this

because they destroyed it

#1 i want a mod or admin to log on and check whos walls are in my house and ban as apropriate 

#2 make claim flags indestructable is this something you can do on your end 

#3 i would request a replacment claim flag makeshift one seater and metal flag dunno if your allowed to do anything about that Dark paladin can confirm i had theseitems

#4 remove the other players walls

• Staff can not tell who placed the walls.
    • Claim flags on our servers are not indestructible. Only the owner of the server will decide if that ever comes to be. Claim flags prevent griefers from building on to your base. The do not prevent players or zombies from destroying it. They are also used to keep bases separated so that a cluster of bases do not crash the server. It also prevents a griefer from daisy-chaining his grief.
    • We do not reimburse for contents of bases. Reimbursements are made only after a planned outage when the players have screenshots of their bases and then only for the structural panels. If we witness a griefing we will help you gather materials to repair your base.
    • We can remove walls that you did not place but, if your base was attacked by zombies because it's too close to the Military Base, then a staff member most likely secured your base.

Note that if a zombie breaks your walls and destroys stuff in your base it is up for grabs by whomever. Base construction rules consider zombie range as part of town limits. You can't be griefed by zombies.

https://justplayhere.com/threads/base-rules.14693/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.