My first three days

Discussion in 'Support' started by 400ppm, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 400ppm, Jul 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    Letting you know what I've seen. You might need to keep an eye on player Technopro.

June 30 - My first day on PVE8 I started a base east of Seattle just south of the military convoy on the hill. I completed a claim flag, floor layout, bedroll, two lockers, campfire and some walls.

June 1 - One of the two lockers and my bedroll were gone. Rearranging some floor and wall parts showed some had been damaged. After a couple hours of building no one could enter the house without building a tower nearby and jumping over onto the house. Returning after a couple more hours I found a tower built close enough to float over using an umbrella. While checking my lockers a player named Technopro appeared in my house. I asked him to leave and he did while saying he had spawned there somehow.

July 2 - Nothing new that I can tell except someone removed the tower (thank you admin).

Take care,
    400ppm

PS: still July 2, a new ramp was built by a griefer. I'm not sure who. They're like squirrels trying to get to the bird feed.

PPS: July 3 - a new plank ladder built nearby and a section of my roof gone

2. Make sure that claim your flag is away from exterior walls and in a reinforced location. That's the biggest deterrent to the griefers as they can not directly attach to your building. If you ever see someone building a path of plates get that all-important screenshot.

If a player logs off in your base or you know in which room they were in when they logged in, turn that room into a metal box with no exits. ;)

There are a number of exploits griefers have been using recently to get into bases but they can't always get out. Keep them locked in until they die then sell their stuff. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.