Rejected Griefer on 19/03/2016

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by timbits1221, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Justplayhere Admins and Moderators,

Today i got griefed by a user named GeiMar. He was stealing my logs and posts, he has also vandalized my
    Dear justplayhere Admins and Moderators,

A user named GeiMar has vandalized my newly
    house that i have newly built. He has entered my house by throwing a grenade and bombing up my floors and enterd from under the water. He then replaced that epmty floor with his own floor. I was really upset and had politely told him to stop and take his things. He refused and asks for military magazine ammo. epicpancakes43 and I bought 4 clips for him (4 clips of magazine) and he still refused to go. Then he goes to all my crates and loots them, he took my gas can , some clothes and some ammo. He then puts his own gate and keeps taking them off and putting them back on. he then puts metal blocker that doesnt aloowthings to enter trought that door. He then ditches the problem and starts leaving, but he came back becuase it was blood moon. I opened my garage so epicpancakes and i could hide in there, GeiMar then hops in my yellow sedan, i had a good then so i have him locked up in my garage, inside the garage he blew up the car. I have him locked in the garage for now so he can not grief right now. I have him currently inside the garage still. Please ban him as i am currently fixing my house! Thanks!
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198188330157/screenshots/#scrollTop=0
    This is a link to see all screen shots scroll through them please

Dear Admins and Moderators on this site,

I was griefed on 19/03/2016 buy a person named "GeiMar" He has started to walk around me, I was cutting my wood and collecting them,
    1) He stole all my wood when i cut trees,
    Then he ran into my house when i opened my door, He then took a grenade and exploded the front of my house and put his own wall and door, He then asks for a military ammo so we gave him more than enough (4 clips of military magazines). He then puts a wall inside my house and loots my crates that i have. He stole clothing and gas cans. He then tells us to give him back a grenade since he used it on our house, but we refused because of the dangerous things that could happen when he has the grenade. We also politely asked him to stop and take his things to go but he refuses. He then runs off and comes back because its full moon. He also destroyed all of our beds so we cant respawn. Next he stood hter like he was afk, but then i was going into my garage to stay there since my house was pretty much destroyed, so he jumps in my yello sedan in my garage, then i had a great idea and closed the garage. Right now he is locked inside and cannot do anything at the moment. He blew up my car and threw smoke bombs. He destroyed my property and sold my posts that i have created.

I was griefed on 19/03/2016 buy a person named "GeiMar" He has started to walk around me, I was cutting my wood and collecting them,
    Then he ran into my house when i opened my door, He then took a grenade and exploded the front of my house and put his own wall and door, He then asks for a military ammo so we gave him more than enough (4 clips of military magazines). He then puts a wall inside my house and loots my crates that i have. He stole clothing and gas cans. He then tells us to give him back a grenade since he used it on our house, but we refused because of the dangerous things that could happen when he has the grenade. We also politely asked him to stop and take his things to go but he refuses. He then runs off and comes back because its full moon. He also destroyed all of our beds so we cant respawn. Next he stood hter like he was afk, but then i was going into my garage to stay there since my house was pretty much destroyed, so he jumps in my yello sedan in my garage, then i had a great idea and closed the garage. Right now he is locked inside and cannot do anything at the moment. He blew up my car and threw smoke bombs. He destroyed my property and sold my posts that i have created.

2. Whoops sorry guys pasted too many was glitching out for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.