Accepted Ban Request

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Engvir Unslaad, Oct 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hope this is the right place to post this..I would like to report 2 players on justplayhere PvE2 server...Fun_Fox and Selyukov98 for griefing and stealing..i was farming bits in stratford when i heard grenades exploding,i came up the hill and saw two players..Fun_Fox and Selyukov98 destroying a base..they were throwing grenades and destroyed storage and walls etc..they stole a grizzly from a guy named "hi im alvin"...He will also file a report for them..i took a screenshot to prove this..The guy in the santa suit holding a grenade is Fun_Fox..timberwolf on the ground belonged to one of them but they replaced it for a grizzly..i know that isn't much stuff but still it isn't ok..they just buy grenades and destroy other people's stuff..and im sure this isn't the first time.I hope my english was correct and you understand everything..i would like you to ban them from preventing them doing that do other people.You said yourself that farming bits isn't hard..so i see no point in destroying other peoples homes and steal a 650 bits grizzly which u can buy yourself..Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Thanks for the report. The player has been ban accordingly for the user Selyukov98. There is not enough evidence for Fun_Fox next time make sure you get screen shots of all the offenders.

- Kind Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.