Accepted Ban "Hezekiah" and "-_-" (aka Kakong2153) off Pve2

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Sparkie, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Sparkie, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    The guy name "-_-" snuck into Warlock Tadashi and my base (Sparkie) begging to live with us. He took the extra bedrolls from the storage box and planted them around the house. We asked him politely to leave the house but was stubborn and ran around the house playing "hide and seek".
    This person named "Hezekiah" randomly showed up with a green truck in front of my garage planning to cause an explosion.
    I moved it out of the way before he could do that. Later on, Hezekiah through a grenade at the front door of our house and got in. He shot all the beds including our roommate "Robert's" bed and my black colored Quad got destroyed. As you can see in the photos.
    These two were trespassing without permission. "Spartan Assassin" was there to witness it all and took a few screenshots.
    If you see the chat they are trying to "twist the truth" by making it look like it's their home that we "griefed."
    Truth is that this is Tadashi and my home and our neighbors know this is our home.
    There are before and after pictures of the house. Please ban them.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      275.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      411.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png