DENIED Ban Appeal: Mikaki160

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Mikaki161, Aug 5, 2024.

1. Ban Appeal: Mikaki160
    • Username
      • Mikaki160
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Aug 4, 2024 at 10:00 PM
    • Official Reason
      • You are banned from playing multiplayer.
    • Requested Reduction
      • I would like to be unbanned and an explanation of the reason i was banned

Explanation
      So me and my friend were playing we built a house we fuffiled ALL of the rules:
      Claim flag, Roof, Not zombie spawn, not player spawn, a sign showing,

Then i wake up open the server and i get told: You are banned from playing multiplayer.

i do not know why/how i was banned and i would like to either get given an xplanation and unbanned or just an explanation

Evidence
      upload_2024-8-5_22-59-35.png

Additional Information
      I do not know the accurate time this is the time i was given the error at
      A car was placed in our base
      I also have only been banned on this server network it is not game-wide

2. I see three players online in the video but I need either Steam or in-game names and the SteamIDs to determine who is doing what.

3. It was Mikaki160(me) And MysticX6 these are our steam names. the reccoding was from mystic and i showed up after dying

4. Who is the third player? I see Nelson AI V3, Nelson AI Prototype, and Nelson AI V2EP2.
    I'm guessing Nelson AI V3 is Mysticx6 and you are Nelson AI Prototype. Who is Nelson AI V2EP2?

5. It was a Random person who ended up helping us with the claim flag and also the person we thought put the car in our base

6. The YouTube video only helps to support the ban.

The vehicle was properly claimed by L-T and Immortel. They had a properly-placed sign on the vehicle to claim it, per the server rules. Prior to the "random player" taking it, it was locked.
    Though the "random" third person is the one who initially stole the vehicle, you and Mysticx6 kept it, knowing it was not yours.

Initial observation in video: Base incomplete, no vehicle present.
    1:13:25 Vehicle visible in incomplete base.
    1:15:24 (something) steal a car
    1:15:26 You start the vehicle. "Oh it works too."
    1:15:30 Mysticx6 "Yeah we just need some gas for it."
    1:15:34 You: "I can probably blowtorch it." Then you repair it.
    ~Discussion about closing off the base~
    1:23:16 Back wall is placed, preventing the rightful owner of the vehicle from reclaiming it.
    1:23:51 You: "Wait, how are we going to get the car out?"
    1:24:01 Mysticx6: "Yeah, let's just leave it in here. This is our car for now." You: "For now, yeah."
    1:24:18 You: "We need to make a garage."
    After that Mysticx6 leaves the server and you finish enclosing the base with the vehicle inside.

Stealing is prohibited and is a bannable offense on the JustPlayHere servers. The first ban is for three days. Your base was cleared so that the rightful owner of the vehicle could reclaim it. Your ban expires on 7 Aug 2024 at 8:21 PM Eastern Time.

Almost every server has rules. As a player and guest on any server, it is your responsibility to read and follow those rules. Our rules scroll in chat on the server and are posted here on the Forums. One does not need an account or be logged in to see the rules.

https://justplayhere.com/posts/26355/

Appeal denied.

Attached Files: