Your staff is ****...

Discussion in 'Support' started by TheSkiddelz, Sep 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tell me how my entire base gets raided, blown up, and all our stuff is gone and no one bats an eye... Than when my friend get pissed and goes for revenge he gets banned for 3 days. HALF OF THE SERVERS NEVER HALF STAFF ON AND WHEN THEY DO GET ON THEY STAY FOR 5MINUTES LIKE JESUS ****ING CHRIST COME THE **** ON!

• Like Like x 2
  2. We're volunteers, not paid moderators to watch the servers 24x7. Most of the staff have school, others have work, and yes, all of us do sleep as well. This means that none of us can stay up for all the griefers to come by.

Counter griefing is still griefing.
    If you knew the griefer's name/s, you could've gone and taken some screenshots or a video and we can get them banned. Otherwise, putting their name in the forums is still a great way for us to have a heads up.

3. its kinda funny because i applied 3 times and i have all my time in the game on there servers and i play every day and see people with the same problem but they keep shooting me down :/

4. Off topic, but don't worry. I did 3 applications before I got in myself ;)

5. Its not that I havent seen staff on all the time its that I havent seen staff AT ALL!

6. You may have seen me before by the way. I just choose to keep low.

Just for reference though, which server is this? And who are the known griefers?

7. PvE8- I have class Moday-Thursday so I dont have time to play video games except on the weekends and this is the third time where when I come back Friday and see that my base has been griefed and looted.There was a claim flag and a metal sign with the house and the car that they stole (inside the base) hadnt had a sign on it yet but it was in our base. The thing that gets me so mad about this time is we had so many rare items. My friend and I both had a grizzle + honeybadgers and we shared a Hells Fury which i need 100,000 bits to get via market... And I have no clue who looted my base because I wasnt on but i would assume nothing will happen because there was a sign outside and flag inside. But no we still got analy probed cause yall wont help.

8. Well, if this helps, I did get a griefer permabanned yesterday in PvE8. Let me know if they keep going.

Also, having a well hidden base beats any base any day. I've never been griefed in PvE8 since I've made it months ago.

9. I AM On Basically Everyday and have been here for a year and our staffing team works hard as we are all volounteers, If there is an issue you can either join our Teamspeak or post in our help/ban request forums. The Cussing wasnt needed.....
    Many Thanks - [Mod] Harry Williams

10. Then when you move your things to a place where they can't be raided, a JR MOD comes along and destroys al of your things without warning or asking you to move it.Your MODs are exceptionally disrespectful and rude. After my one experience with them I will never play on any of your servers again.

11. Yeah, it seems like a server for the mods to have fun on. Was fun while it lasted but you don't ever check your current mods apparently see if they're abusing their powers

12. The items removed were built on a permanent in-game structure. Since the advent of JPH almost two years ago building in or upon permanent structures or blocking spawns in any way has been prohibited. millipede built inside of the Biosphere. That violation was cleared by the DemoTeam, of which Jr. Mods are not part. Tokishi you were banned for destroying a staff vehicle.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.