Where would you report minor offenses?

Discussion in 'Support' started by CoreSinouh, Apr 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What I mean by this is where would someone report someone who doesn't have a metal sign in front of their base listing occupants, a metal sign on their car naming the owners of it, vehicle hoarding, base going past the limit and/or have more storage than allowed, etc. I feel like these offenses do not belong in the ban request forum since it is not really a ban. It also doesn't follow the format of the ban request since you can't really report a base if you don't know the occupants of the base. I know the JPH staff would clear out these sooner or later, but I would like to know where just in case someone decides to place vault doors or something on all the doorways in a town.

2. i think they just want you to play without being creative in a PVE server, so i think if you play with a group you can't have a base you only play alone, i mean the only reason i join a PVE server is to be creative and build a base the present my mind not only wake up every day join the server to kill some zombies and that it .. 10 of everything ??!, even with 10 of everything they doesn't even warn you up if they going to remove your base i mean you spend time building right ? at least warring so you can take some stuff out, yeah man i don't know about this server :p

3. For those offences you PM a DemoTeam Staff Member with the location, the server and the offence.

We like players pointing these things out to us so we know what needs changing or improving, you SicoZ broke our rules and we do not take that lightly.

4. Staff tries to cycle through the servers daily. Occasionally real life gets in the way and we may miss a day. If it's blocking a town, a huge base (over 40 cubic units), vehicle or storage violation, do as Georgia suggests. Server number and /position are the most important points to note.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.