Where are the rules ?

Discussion in 'Support' started by mjwardjr, Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I keep seeing rules mentioned but I can't seem to find them ... Can someone point me in the right direction.

2. Scroll down to the bottom of any page and you should see "In Game Rules" under "UNTURNED NAVIGATION". Click on that to go to all the rules about whatever you need to know.

3. Thx preciate that

4. If I already have the elite kit can I buy the other 2 and gain access to those as well and still have the elite tag ?

5. Many thx .. already went through them and I'm good nothing in there I'm breaking and it's all pretty much common knowledge stuff in my opinion. I'll have to go slow with my base building tho still not very clear on it. Thank God Pete helped me out last night. I had a WTF moment when I was bieng hit by an invisible person and then a helicopter landed on my roof lol

6. I don’t have full knowledge over kits so that question will have to go to Cory since he knows much more on that subject due to being the owner.

7. Roger that ... Main reason I went big .. like the server .. like the staff .. like the players so why not do a little to help keep it strong and alive

8. Off topic:
    You only get one kit and tag. You can upgrade from a lesser kit to a higher kit by paying the difference but only Cory can make the change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.