This kit thing is becoming obscene

Discussion in 'Support' started by EyeKanSpel, Feb 10, 2017.

?

Is a week too long to wait for a digital service?

1. Yes!

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really hate to spam the forums, but I bought elite a week ago. A week is a long time, and I feel as if service is far too slow. Sorry to complain, but if I dont receive the kit soon, I am going to contact PayPal and work something out.

2. Send a private message to Cory, he needs to enter it manually. it took me a week too to get it! be patient

3. #3 Fuzze, Feb 10, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    sorry to break it to both of you, but by the looks of it Cory really doesn't care about running the server anymore.

[​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/520a9075bdd994c0a652b9712b5fae97

I was Jr. Mod at a point and told everybody I was going stagnant for a week to study for midterms and still got my privileges taken away for "being inactive"

Since then my Elite privileges have seized to work as well, despite me being listed as such on both the forums and in game. I've made as big a fuss about it as I can and for some reason all my posts got deleted. Pretty shady stuff if you ask me. I would recommend you ultimately get a refund and find a different server to spend your money on.

4. Fuzze: You're off-topic with staff issues. Take it to PM.

EyeKanSpell: I've complained to Cory every time I've seen a post here. He's the only one who deals with them since lesser staff have no way of verifying payment. If you're not happy then you need to do what you think is right.

Fuzze: If any of your posts have been deleted, you were the one who deleted them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.