Stolen Vehicle

Discussion in 'General' started by Son of Corono, Dec 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so my vehicle in Unturned PvE was just stolen. No evidence but i just wanted to ask, is that considered MY vehicle after i lock it? cuz the guy that stole it from my stealy wheely'd it when i went to loot something. they started driving away but i blew up the car in time before they could get away (if i cant have it, nobody can i guess). he just laughed and drove away in HIS CAR THAT HE HAD THERE, and was telling me that it wasnt considered MINE cuz i didnt have a bunch of my stuff on it or whatever. So is that considered stealing and against the rules or no?

2. Stealing cars is against the rules if the car was locked. We recommend players to put a sign on their car. If you have any screenshots then please file a report on the player. Even if the car is unlocked but has a sign on it its considered stealing. Any use of stealy wheely on other players vehicle is a bannable offence.

3. The only way to truly claim a vehicle is with a metal sign. Locked or unlocked that sign lets us know who has claim to the vehicle. A locked vehicle with nothing on it could be claimed or abandoned. Staff make that decision. The same goes for unmarked vehicles where players have placed lockers or other items on the vehicle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.