Server problems.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Urielseptim7th, Oct 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When I connected this morning no items were spawning and zombies were not attacking.

2. Another issue with connections and (with the highest probability) another hacker(s)/griefer(s)....

3. This is currently happening again. On disconnects followed by a reconnect I'm returned to where I'd previously spawned. Arians was having the same issue at the time.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=333483013

4. everybody has a same issue :eek:

5. To sum it up: all crates and chests were destroyed, as well as certain ground platforms, so the vehicles sank into water...
    I don't think that this was done by the server (the server wouldn't be so selective). This was the work of a hacker kid, for sure. Apparently, these hackers still seem to reign over this server (although white-listed).
    And if the goal of all of these hackers was to put me off playing this game: Yes, congrats! – I think there's no other chance but to wait until 3.0 will be released. Or what else can we do, so that we can still have fun? :(

6. ima xperensing same problums wit dis serber. Da only ting i can do is lvl up an starv to depth

7. #9 sheenlone, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
    well i got some picture maybe one of them is the hacker because i saw 1 of them tp infront of me but since the server is buggy i can't see his/her name check this out

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=333624581

note: the suspect could be one or both of them but i'm 100% sure that one of them is the hacker because he/she TP right inside the destroyed base and then TP again (gone)

8. Work of a hacker, probably... definitely not your run-of-the-mill griefer. I don't seem to be able to interact with anything including destroying trees or bits of my own base.

9. i got a tip for you guys don't trust any "GOLD" players because hacker can hack it so they can have a GOLD name on the player list

note:hacker with "GOLD" Upgrade usually use Green color so you need to "AVOID" them at any cost

10. Not all gold players are hackers. I just rested the server, and everything is working.

Keep your eyes open for griefers/hackers. If you see anyone doing this let us know, and we will take appropriate action.

11. I hear that In 3.0 there will be better anti hacking measures taken, but until then I will defiantly keep an eye out for griefers/ hackers.

12. i know not all gold players are hackers but just in case you need to becarefull with them and keep your eyes WIDE OPEN

13. for the admin can you please help fixing our community house and can you give us our stuff back pleaseeeee :(

14. If you give me a list of things that are missing, I can keep a look out as I'm constantly looting so I can try to get some of everyone's missing items returned to them. For the base, I can see about dropping off some wood for crafting every now and then as well. Just want to help the victims out.

About the list, you may want to send a message directly to me either in game or on the forum, rather than post a list in a thread.

15. what's wrong with the server???noooooooooo

16. yemen. i feel yo pane. i can even conek 2 da serber rite now. :eek:

17. old memories :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.