Server Bug Report

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nildrak, May 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. With the recent updates to the JPH servers I've noticed, along with people in my steam group, a multitude of small and not-so-small bugs throughout the servers.

Chat Announcements:
    - Multiple chat announcements use the url UNTURNED.ROCKS instead of JUSTPLAYHERE.COM
    - Some messages have horrible grammar, such as 'We lookin staff'

Gameplay:
    - Players no longer have permission to /home

==If anyone has other bugs they've noticed, let me know and I'll add them to this list.==

2. /home should work. Will have the higher ups check the chat messages.

We unfortunately had to wipe PVE8 yesterday due to the bugs related to placing structures and getting stuck in the crouch/prone position.

3. /home does not work on PvP7. It does not show up in the player permissions.

4. Tested /home on PvP7, is working fine for me.
    What error are you getting?

G

5. Myself, along with others in my steam group, are receiving the error "[Alert] Server: You do not have permissions to execute this command."

6. Yea I cant do /home on PVP7 it says I don't have permissions for the command

7. I tested it and it didn't work for me. Definitely an issue.

8. Ok so when do you think it will be Fixed?

9. No idea. Server owner notified so it's on his to-do list.

10. So...sometime within the next three months?

11. Well before that. Cory's pretty good at fixing stuff once we call it out. He re-did the permissions on PVP7 pretty quickly but it may take a server restart or two before they become effective.

12. It's taken less than six hours after the arising of the issue for Cory, the server owner, to dedicate time exclusively towards rectifying it.
    Given how busy he is, I'd say that gratitude would be in order, as opposed to sarcasm.
    The issue should be resolved shortly.

G

13. Confirmed that /home now works and... The shop has also been updated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.