Server 6 PvE Yukon

Discussion in 'Support' started by John Wick, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So after playing on yukon for a while and the rate of hackers have gone up slightly and I was wondering if we would get a mod to monitor the server as they have taken some things that are quite tedious to replace. we can replace it but this concern is primarily for the monitoring issue thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. yeah there are like no staff on these servers and also i hav ebeen waiting 3 weeks and my staff aplication is still pending

3. Same been like a month now..I will still happily wait for it though

4. Yeah but what we haven't noticed is JPH severs have become very unpopular these last couple weeks and I haven't seen staff in game or on the forum in like a month so I don't know if they will be going no more they may stop entirely soon by the looks of it.

5. Hey there sammy, we are just very busy. Cory and Keith just brought in new staff members, a few weeks ago and Senior Mods are teaching them. Also, if they were to go down, there would probably be an announcement. I'm usually on PVE2, so go check it out. People have been waiting for about 5 months for their staff app to be read because Cory/Keith have been busy. One of my friends, Dylanottos777, waited for 4 months and he was lucky to even get accepted at that time. Don't lose hope! -TimmyStar ^-^

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. NOOOOOO WHAT IT RUINED MY : P face by adding :p <-- THAT WHY!!

7. heheh well I hope a legit answer may come up soon or at least something.. not sure but uhm I am drawing a blank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.