Rules Clarifications

Discussion in 'Support' started by Skif, Aug 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First off, thanks for the servers. Awesome stuff!

Just had a question on the storage container limit. What counts as a container? I didn't see anything in the rules or the flowchart of punishments. I did read one post that said anything with squares to store items in is considered a container. Would a water/gas tank count as a container then? A rain barrel?

Also, is there a way to tell who builds the containers? I found a car that was stuck and was able to use a carjack to get it out. It does, however, have a locker on it. I did not build it so I cannot remove it but does it count as a contain since it is in my base?

Third, I had a question on the claim flag. Does it have to be in a spot visible to the outside?

And finally, I saw a lot of people with signs outside their buildings. Is this a requirement?

Thanks again!

2. Container = anything that can store a candy bar (rifle racks, sentries, fridge, wardrobes, crates, lockers)

Water/fuel tanks don't count. Same with rain barrels. (although anything in excess is still punishable)

10 storage per group, not per base. That includes the storage you put in vehicles/other players homes.

Claim flag should be hidden inside for safety reasons. Putting it outside will just excite griefers.

Metal signs are required to state the residents of the group/base.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Loli pretty much covered it. However i'm curious. Did, i'm assuming, your car have someone else's locker on it? So it wasn't placed by anyone in your group?

4. Correct it was not placed by our group. I assumed it wasn't griefing because it was on top of the mountain on the Russia map. It was stuck and there was no claim flag. If this is technically griefing let me know and I'll put it back where I found it.

5. #5 Tactical Loli, Aug 31, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    Vehicles aren't required to have a claim flag. The vehicles are encouraged to have a metal sign listing the owners of the said vehicle.

Note: I used the term encouraged since it makes looking into problems easily when griefers attempt vehicle theft or vehicle destruction.

Vehicle theft/griefing is as follows:
    1. Unlocking a locked vehicle with a stealy wheel automobily.
    2. Blowing up a locked vehicle.
    3. Getting in a vehicle owned by others w/o their permission
    4. Blowing up a vehicle owned by others w/o their permission (or anything that would render the vehicle useless such as ramming it into the water)
    5. Taking a vehicle with a player-placed barricade on it (locked or not)
    6. Destroying a barricade placed on the vehicle

On the topic of vehicles, groups are only allowed 1 vehicle per group. If it uses gas and can seat a player or more, its a vehicle. (yes it includes tanks, helis, boats, and makeshift vehicles)

• Informative Informative x 1

6. Perfect. Thanks for the clarification! Just curious if these rules/definitions are on any document. I looked and couldn't find them...doesn't mean they aren't there but I just didn't see them.

PS - the vehicle has been returned (unlocked) to its original location.

7. My brotha pistol pete

8. Well finding out these rules I'm no longer playing on your server. One vehicle per group! 10 storage per group!? I got over 10 rifle racks on my room wall. What a waste of time this was. I just find this no fun, I enjoyed the time I had, but I guess I'll be playing elsewhere.

9. Why'd you settle for 10 rifle racks when you can settle for 3 wardrobes?

10. So he can look at the guns

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.