Really ??

Discussion in 'General' started by Mostly.Payne, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I asked a supposed demo man if my base was ok after I changed it and got no response. Then you kill my base ??? as if ive not had enough problems with my base being griefed and no admin ever on........

2. Did He Raid Your Base Or Something, Because I Do Not Understand. sorry

3. Who did you ask and are you sure the staff member wasn't afk? And is tyour base completly removed? if no then staff didn't "break" it. If there was a sign there and you didn't fix what was asked then he/she could have removed it.

4. The base was completely removed. The sign said 21/20 so I removed a good portion of it. You guys should get some more admin that are online I was in multiple justplayhere servers today no admin people asking for admin some for the bases that have been removed some for people grieving bases etc. Was kind of annoyed because my base had been griefed twice then removed completely as I was repairing it but oh well. Thanks for replying. Enjoy your morning/evening/night.

5. If you downsized it and it was still removed then one or more conditions existed: No claim flag, no claimed bed, no metal sign listing all occupants, unrepaired damge from griefers, excessive storage or vehicle hoarding. Most likely it was damaged by griefers and missing several of the required items. The DemoTeam, in that case, will clear a structure as abandoned.

6. sooooooo where is the ts3 ?
    cant find it on the website ??

7. You download teamspeak. TS server name is justplayhere.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.