Raider/griefer/admin/and other/Discord

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nowhy01, Jul 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We have a problem discord is not a offical way to contact staff that bull crap because they was one doss threat yestday and grief today i had no prove but i knew the people would have admit to it so ya.Admin ok mod and other need to been partoling at one time in one server at a time every 20 minutes you can check on the server to see what going on because noone is not there on pve 9 nor other server .That have not been pay attentioned too i know it hard cause the other staff have quit or retired but a staff job is a hard job. I know so because i was a discord admin with friend that are only into roblox and believe it hard to deal with a person like that i can explain later if car to ask ok raider if you get raided be mindful of what happen just rebuild it easy.And make metal wall and stuff.

2. Discord is not an official point of contact. Spamming for staff and crying emergency there will not get you results. It's a game. If someone is talking about criminal activity in server chat then screenshot it and PM it to me ON THE FORUMS. Nothing else even comes close to qualifying as an emergency.

I'm on the servers for anywhere from 4 to 12 hours a day depending on my other schedule. If you can't find me you have other problems. Maybe Unturned just isn't the game for you.

3. My base got raided. 2 metal walls blown, 2 containers missing.

I want to suggest to have a thread that posts screenshots of raiders and their names..... Please do not Ban the raiders, let them in the servers we just need to know who they are and where their base is and return the favor.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. If you catch a player breaking rules on our servers then please get evidence and post in ban requests.

"Return the favor" if by that you mean raid them then that is against our rules and you will be punished for it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. That's why Im asking permission :p *winky face. These people need a taste of their own meds. But ok, we shall follow rules.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Permission denied, if caught griefing anyone on our servers you will be banned.

Staff handle griefers, if you want to help then get evidence and submit in ban requests.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.