PVE7... Stolen/greifed

Discussion in 'Support' started by Legoyod-TRIGGERED, Jul 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im sorta new in unturned, but me and my friend were playing on PvE 7 and made a decent base. The base had all metal doors, and was impossible to enter without unlocking the doors.
    The claim flag was inside the base. I logged in today and BOOM. All my items inside the chests were gone, and so was the claim flag. I didnt leave the doors open or anything, so i dont really know what happened or what I did wrong.
    (I live on the race track in washington)

2. terrible place for a base if its seen just by going onto a marked location

also, check your walls if you can still salvage all of them

i bet the raider/s just replaced one of the walls for easy entry next time

3. Still dont understand how they got in, but thanks for the tip :D

4. Anddddd the house is gone. Dafaq...

5. So if admins destroyed my house, then is there any way i can atleast get the house back (the walls and stuff) so i can build in a better location?

6. they generally dont, but some mods (depends on their decision) might help you but dont count on it

as for your house disappearing, if the mods spot it has been broken into and you havent fixed it immediately (give or take 2 days i think), the demolition team commissioned by the JPH staff will destroy it as they'd see it as leftovers of an old base

7. Well it disapeared like 12 hours later, but I met some chill people and i have a new base now :p

8. If you search the forums for different key words you may turn up details on server base policy. Try "3x3x2" and anything else you can think of. I'm bad at forums but I don't believe all the information is posted front and center anywhere, you have to dig for it. It these posts may also include tips on keeping your base safer.

The base you built at the raceway might be in a location bases are not allowed. In any case the mods/admins have placed signs after and sometimes before they take action. The first incident you had was most likely a player. The second was most likely the staff demolition crew.

You weren't sure how they got in through metal doors. My first thought was you were not the only one who had access to your base. If it wasn't someone in your steam group any player could gain access to your base with the right gun and/or the right explosive in 10 seconds or less.

You can add more than one hidden claim flag. If the ground is sloped under your base you can put one in beneath the floor. If your floor isn't quite thick enough to hide a flag drop a locker on top of it. You can also turn the flag parallel to where a wall will go, place the flag and set a wall right on top completely hiding it. The claim flags make it a little harder to build plank ladders to gain access to your base's roof and much harder to place ladders outside or to replace your walls and windows with their own. Make sure your roof access has locked doors. Don't bunch up your lockers, spread them around your base in different rooms with locked doors. This will make explosives less effective in opening your 10 lockers and eat up their ammo gnawing though many doors/walls. This also means they have to make loud noises longer.

Good luck adventurer

9. Thanks! I have some pretty powerful friends now as well, so if my base gets destroyed they would probably let me have some stuff to start over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.