PVE not so enjoyable on JPH

Discussion in 'General' started by Kevin Bonvin, Feb 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advice, quit playing on JPH servers for PVE... When you invest a lot of time and get raided all the time and no one can do anything, it just says a lot about these servers. "We are watching you" is a joke, the blind cannot see. I understand having a job but if you decide to run something, run it well or not at all, when I started, my server PVE8 had tons of players, now a days, no one, just those who raid. I have built 5-6 bases already all were raided, the latest a sky base, the guy had to alteast take 20-30 mins to build up there, yet no one saw or cares. Now they have balls to tell you that if you get raided you have 24 hours to get it repaired (http://justplayhere.com/threads/my-entire-base-is-gone.17057/). But buying a kit takes months cause they have a "job" (Yes it is a donation! Then just make it so, don't promise us something in return, cause we are expecting it when we donate, not when we quit playing). So do alot of us, yet we only have 24 hours to rebuilt everything.... Other servers have Vaults or wrecking balls (not sure of the name) to protect PVE servers which are easily implemented. If you wish to continue on PVE servers, not here

• Like Like x 1
    • Sexy Sexy x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. 100% correct, I have watched and taken pictures of people rading my base and there was nothing I could do about it, when I reported him they said I did not provide enough proof

Attached Files:

3. Picture #1: No name. Insufficient. Picture #2: That's the first I've seen of that image. It's good that it shows Reuben's name but it does not show him doing damage. We need both: damage and name. It also needs to be posted in the proper topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.