PVE just play here 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sanic Gatta Go Fess, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aite, so i came online as i do everynight , logged into the server. was on my way to my base located on the shore inbetween stratford and cape rock...(small base, 3 lockers in it, two vault doors glass window and one fire) just to find that it had been cleared by pistol... when i asked him why did he clear my base he said it was too big and it didn't have a claim flag. which i did have of course. i have another player living close to me his base is big and was cleared ... that's understandable but i've been playing on this server about a week now. farming and dying alot because i'm fairly new to the updates of this game...i put in alot of time in making the little base i had just to find it was cleared when there are tons of huge bases close to alberton posing as shops not being cleared. when i spoke on this pistol ignored me. probably didn't see my message so i came here to find out if it's possible i get my base back. starting over would be annoying and disencouraging.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=733501353
    this is a screen shot of my base . give me an explanation at least man. if it was a mistake just say so. My IGN: Sanic Gatta Go Fess
    Steam name: Chase me senpai

2. They wont give you your base back but if you want help making a new one i can jump on pve for a bit.

3. it'll be a hassle creating a new one but reason i'm doing all of this is because i had nothing on me and i have no bits to buy nothing so i'll pretty much have to hunt and start from scratch AGAIN so that's the annoying part .

4. >I'll help you make a new one

5. No claim flag, no claimed bed, owners not listed on a metal sign. 0 for three. Classed as abandoned. The lack of a claim flag alone is reason for removal. It's posted in the scrolling server rules. Sorry, but players have been overloading the servers with structures that don't comply with the rules. All Demoteam members will be clearing such structures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.