Accepted Player Ban Report for Slay696 request by Andrew97

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Andrew97, Mar 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for Slay696.

Username
    Code:
    Slay696
    SteamID64
    Code:
    76561198115075369 (corrected by {WC}PistolPete)
    Prior Bans
    Code:
    None
    Ban Severity
    Code:
    Severity 4 (3 Day Ban)
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE2
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Griefing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Screenshot(s)
    Witness List
    Code:

Ban Details
    Code:
    I got on this morning to a bunch of blocks leading up to my base and I saw three people, but two that are actually capable of raiding based on their items/looks. I asked if they built the blocks and they denied doing it. When Slay696 gets off, I asked again and -robbe- admits that Slay696 built the blocks and that he joined him in raiding me because he was "bored." They were both previously raided and thought I did it. Pictures 9+10 was taken when I still had my sky base and I was following two guys after overhearing them on their mic about how they were banned for raiding. They went to -robbe-'s base and just stood by his tank so they could be the potential raiders. I didn't report it because nothing happened. If you want to know, their names are Sgt. rasnikov and Nightshade for future reference.

I don't know how to find their Steam ids.

Attached Files:

2. Don't copy them from the steam cloud. Use the originals. The originals work fine. What I need to see is these two on the path of plates.

BTW you can click on the player name in the list to open the profile. That usually shows the steamid64. Screenshot that also.

If you have more than ten screenshots you can upload the extras in subsequent posts.

3. Three day ban enforced on server.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.