Rejected Player Ban Report for lux request by Thornhip

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Thornhip, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for lux.

Username
    Code:
    lux
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE8
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Stealing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:
    Took My Truck
    Witness List
    Code:
    Video(s)
    Witness List
    Code:

Ban Details
    Code:
    I was at the Olympia Military base when I noticed someone running for my truck. He was joined by an accomplice, but by the time I got down off the tower they were driving off... Sadly I didn't get the video for that part.

I confronted them at their base (quite upset by now, but recording), demanded my truck back, and I did go against my own morals; threatened to extract my truck from where they were hiding it.  They quickly backed down, giving my truck back.

I'm not glad of how everything when down, but i didn't want to loose yet anther car on that server. This would be car #11, may it last longer then the last ones.

Video: https://youtu.be/ASnXF-qUCv8

2. This report has sufficient evidence but since your car was returned there is no need to ban these two players, I will keep an eye on these two if it makes you feel better though.

3. Since the Yellow truck has since been stolen again, well kinda a mote point by now.

4. There is no "ban reports" section....
    The "report a player" button is clearly in the "Ban Requests" section...

5. Don't worry Thornhip you reported in the right section, Chexmix thought you were a staff member

6. Returning it does not negate the theft. Theft is bannable as soon as it occurs.

However, there is no record of this steamID64 having ever been on our servers and for that reason alone the request is rejected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.