Accepted Player Ban Report for Bloody

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Pixel, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Pixel, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    A new ban report has been created for Bloody

Username
    Code:
    Bloody
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE7
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Griefing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness, Staff Witness, Screenshot(s)
    Witness List
    Code:
    Pixel, Cow, PistolPete
    Ban Details
    Code:
    Witnessed raiding a base and escaping in a vehicle. When discovered with my group's vehicle they tried to run away. After successfully retaking my vehicle they decided to blow it up. PistolPete was present and banned all members participating in the griefing 

Attached Files:

2. #2 Pixel, Aug 11, 2017
    While trying to follow their group, I found numerous bases on pve7 raided and griefed, however whenever I try to run up to get a proper screenshot with their name they immediately hop into their vehicle (belonging to Polar) to escape

Attached Files:

3. #3 Pixel, Aug 11, 2017
    More members of their group logged on Xmosuxx and Xantha
    They seemed to have raided multiple homes on Pve7 (including my own)
    Xantha mentions the APC vehicle that was in my base prior to being raided (they seem to speak romanian)
    They seem to be the same group that also raided my base since they had my vehicle

4. They drove out with our APC and began shooting it trying to blow it up

Attached Files:

5. One ban request per player.

6. #6 Pixel, Aug 11, 2017
    PistolPete came on the server and handled all the griefers.
    This post is resolved.
    I will make the separate requests

7. Not really. Georgia is correct, there needs to be one request per player. We need a total of six requests.

8. I have fixed this request for only one player and made separate requests for the others

9. This group of six players was hoarding vehicles and building plate bases near the end of the map. I cleared two of their cars and all of their plates. The APC in my first screenshot turned out to be Pixel's stolen APC. They covered the owner sign.

They set out after I cleared the first two vehicles. I followed them. I caught them serial-griefing bases and vehicles. They hit Cheva Esper's base and were fleeing in the APC when Pixel called that they were in his APC and had covered the sign. They immediately split up and began griefing in different directions. Two of them tried to break the sign on the APC. When the sign wouldn't break they blew up the APC. The others went after Short1's base, Kestrelzoo's base and Bongo's base. They blew up my staff vehice, a taxi. I also found SeKk0nd's griefed base. The group had blocked it off with plates and claimed it as a trophy. Thornip provided a video where he heard them trying to break into a base but they stopped immediately when he began to video them.

They also hit Fernax's base and You're a Scrub's base.

For the totality of the violations this ban is upgraded to permanent.

Attached Files:

10. Second set.

Attached Files:

11. Last set.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.