Rejected Player Ban Report for Ayato request by MSatrokrm

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by MSatrokrm, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A new ban report has been created for Ayato.

Username
    Code:
    Ayato
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE8
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Griefing, Threats
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Player Witness, Video(s)
    Witness List
    Code:
    https://youtu.be/_xd8EK-PieQ                   , ilovelollipops, Dark Fox, Emoji Man
    Ban Details
    Code:
    So here's what went down. Ayato died, someone stole his stuff. Ayato told the guy who stole his stuff to give it back, the guy who stole Ayato's stuff said "no." Ayato kept asking to give it back, the guy who stole his stuff kept saying no. Ayato got sad, Ayato got angry. Ayato said that he would grief the house of the person that stole Ayato's stuff. Then I told him to not do that or else he would get banned. Ayato made more threats, this time he said that he'll bring all of his friends to the server to grief the guy's house. I went back to my base (clear water island). Put my car in my garage, went out to check all the noise. Then I saw Ayato and some other naked guy, the other naked guy steam id is 76561198342704855, his name was tomatosoyche, something along those lines. I asked ilovelollipops if Emoji Man could stay with her for a few days, she said yes. ilovelollipop opened the door to her base, Ayato got in and so did tomatosoyche. tomatosoyche went upstairs and stole food from ilovelollipops wooden wardrobe. Then tomatosoyche started to punch stuff with a pickaxe, so did Ayato. We told Ayato, and tomatosoyche to get out of the house they said that they woud'nt. Then both of them started to punch more stuff with their pickaxes (no idea if you can even damage things with pickaxes), then i got out my blowtorch and started to blowtorch everything in case the pickaxes could damage things. etc... watch the video for more details, I didn't record the part where Ayato threatend the guy who stole his stuff but a lot of other players witnessed it on chat.

2. Pickaxes do not damage metal wardrobes, Can't ban him if he didn't loot from the wooden one.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.