My Sky base seems to have been griefed

Discussion in 'General' started by Skyfire, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just joined Pve7 to check up on things and to mess around for a bit and soon realised I could not teleport back to my base since someone has blown up my bed. I have not placed this in the griefing category since I don't even know if I was griefed and I for sure don't know who did it. (If needed Pete can verify that the base below is mine.)

Anyhow, I am wondering if a mod can set a time for me to be on the server and teleport me back up so I can place a new bed

I am in the Atlantic Time Zone just to save confusion on times.

Thanks,
    Skyler

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Give me the server you play on and the position of the base by using /position. I will be home at 17.00 CET and i can help you then. The time would be 12.00 AST (Your time).

3. This happened about three days ago. The griefer plated up to your skybase and used that as a launchpad to get to other skybases. He destroyed at least two walls, your bed and your claim flag. I secured it and placed a sign inside.

-359 503 -261 should get staff there.

4. @MineJolle19 I play in PvE 7 and I believe Pete gave the location.

Sorry I was not able to join at the appointed time my Internet was down until now.
    I am in the process of purchasing parts for a new computer since my dad has been using his computer more often.
    (The main reason why I have not been on much)

Due to school my optimum time would be 4:00-6:00 P.m. (AST)
    I am really sorry for not being available at 12:00 AST

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.