My base got raided

Discussion in 'Support' started by WhatThePuckPT, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since my time on the server, I've been able to keep raiders away with the true fact that I take screenshots of my base every time I log off... until now.
    Today, when I entered the server, I noticed a gaping hole in my base and all my storage gone. Someone decided to actually raid.
    If you need any screenshots for proof, I have them all stored away, along with some new screenshots I took that show the damage done.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. you should get used to getting raided, it has happened to me like 8 times, not much you can do about it but take screenshots or hide your base under water/in the corner of the map/in the sky, and dont store your valuables but keep them in your inventory when you log off

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. robbe_a had it mostly right. Build small and out-of-the-way. Don't keep important items in storage at the base, just basic items like a clothing and weapon loadout. When staff witnesses a violation the violators get banned. If a player submits sufficient evidence of an offender in action we will ban that offender. Unturned IS a survival game. Nelson will not remove ceratin aspects of the game even for PvE play.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. ... The base's on a ledge relatively far from Heritage Valley. Also, these responses ain't helping anything. Guess I might as well give up server play entirely, then.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. If you were never able to break objects then a single griefer could trap you in your ungriefed house forever.

You can't stop griefers any more than you can stop red light runners or homicides, unless you play in single player only. Sorry to be blunt but those are the facts. No matter what server you end up on Nelson, the game's creator, will not remove certain aspects of the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.